How we help asylum seekers
- We welcome asylum seekers and respect their right to claim protection.
- We provide information, referral and linkages to services related to asylum seekers' situation.
- We offer asylum seekers a place where they can make social contacts and engage in social, educational and recreational activities.
- We empower and support asylum seekers in acting and advocating on their own behalf.
- We raise public awareness of the needs and issues facing asylum seekers.
Agencies providing specific assistance to Asylum Seekers in Victoria:
Please click on the following links to read more about how these agencies support asylum seekers:
Agencies providing general assistance to Asylum Seekers in Victoria:
Legal Assistance and Advice
Financial Assistance and Advice
Arts and Cultural Centers